Gasp, I went through all of 2019 AND 2020 without reading ANY books in translation. That needs to be rectified, so I’m adding the Dymocks Reading Challenge to my list.
For those of you outside, Australia, Dymocks is the super amazing bookstore I worked with for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release party back in 2007.
If you’re looking for a different reading challenge, here are the reading challenges I’m doing in 2021.
What’s on the Dymocks Reading Challenge List?
- A book with a blue cover
- A book with nature on the cover
- An armchair travel book
- A book with a mystery
- A book based on truth
- A classic novel
- A book in translation
- A book of short stories
- A book adapted for screen
- A book by a celebrity
- A book published this year
- A book you’ve always meant to read
- A book that makes you nostalgic
- A book that helps you relax
- A book that makes you laugh
- Ask a friend for a recommendation
- Ask a Dymocks bookseller
- A book with “girl” in the title
- A book with 5+ words in the title
- A book with more than 400 pages
- A book by an Australian author
- A book by a First Nations author
- An award-winning book
- A book from our Top 101
- A book from our Kids’ Top 51
- A Dymocks “Book of the Month”